Request for Donations and WCM Community Involvement
Walt Churchill’s Market believes in being involved and making a difference in our community, helping to support individuals and organizations that are making a difference every day in Maumee, Perrysburg and throughout Northwest Ohio. We are committed to improving the lives of our customers and our employees and improving our cities in every way we can.
At Walt Churchill’s Market, we have a long history of giving back to local communities through the weekly donation of perishable food items to local food banks. We are also a member of the Toledo Rotary, and through our financial commitment and participation in this organization, we have been able to help support many other local foundations and charities.
We appreciate all the efforts of people throughout Northwest Ohio to help improve our communities, and Churchill markets wants to help too. However, due to the large number of requests we receive, it is not always possible to provide donations to every organization. We have provided a form to better serve your organization and our community's needs. Before filling out the form below, please take a minute to review our eligibility requirements and be sure you're organization meets them.
- Guidelines & Eligibility
- All programs and organizations requesting assistance through the WCM Community Involvement Discount Program must be a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt community based organization and/or a community based charitable group.
- Requests must be made 30 days prior to the event or it will not be considered.
- Churchill's charities of choice typically do not include:
- Non-Local Organizations
- Political Organizations, Campaigns or Issues
- Sponsorships of fundraising events or golf tournaments
- Marathon Runs or Walks
(Please note: for the past 50 years, we have supported the Walt Churchill ½ Marathon Run for the promotion of distance running and better health. And as Walt says…”It also improves a person’s appetite and makes it possible to eat more without gaining weight.”)
- At the Perrysburg Store – 26625 N. Dixie Hwy
- Due to lease restrictions at our Perrysburg location, we are not able to authorize solicitations of any kind on the outside premises of our Perrysburg store. However, we do authorize car wash events in our parking lot in support of our local non-profit organizations. All requests must be made 30-days in advance and approved by the Store Manager & Donations Committee.
- At the Maumee Store – 3320 Briarfield Blvd
- At our Maumee location, we do consider a very limited number of solicitations annually; however, they must fit within our Giving Guidelines for charitable organizations. All requests must be made 30-days in advance and must approved by the Store Manager & Donations Committee.
Thank you for considering Walt Churchill’s Market as a partner for your charitable organization. Please allow us 2-3 weeks to process and evaluate your request. Due to the high number of requests and phone calls we receive, we regret that we are unable to return all phone calls. However, we will make every effort to notify you regarding your request.